Wonderful post on Wedding Chicks blog!

Posted on | Wednesday, February 15, 2012 | 3 Comments

Be sure to check out the Q&A I did with The Wedding Chicks for their awesome wedding blog! I adore Amy & Jocey and had the privilege of meeting them a couple weeks ago in Portland. They are soooo sweet and the moment you start talking with them, you feel like you've known them forever. I love women that are hard working, passionate about what they do, and totally down-to-earth. Thank you soooo much, Amy & Jocey!!! Expect some more things with the Wedding Chicks and Twigs & Honey in the future! :) Check out the Q&A HERE.

Comments

3 Responses to “Wonderful post on Wedding Chicks blog!”

  1. Poppy and Pearl Co.
    February 19, 2012 at 9:35 PM

    Great site! How fun!! ; )

  2. key tag printing
    February 27, 2012 at 11:33 AM

    Those are so cute. I want them.

  3. low carb bread
    June 12, 2012 at 6:01 AM

    "I like neutral colors. I’m rarely in bright colors and you will probably never see me wear red." :)

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog