Amazing last year

Posted on | Wednesday, February 15, 2012 | 4 Comments


elizabeth-messina_2012_1360

photo credits: Elizabeth Messina


This past year was ridiculously amazing and I feel like the best has yet to come. There have been several large projects that I've been keeping mum about for a variety for reasons (strategic and legal), but some I've committed to for almost a year and others for at least several months. In the last few months, I had that crazy back pain issue and the 1.5 month long bronchitis and feel like amidst all the amazing projects, I have to make sure that I'm taking care of myself as well. So right at the moment, if you're interested in a very custom order, I might not be able to get to it, unfortunately. If it is a simple or large request, feel free to email me still and I might be able to fit it in. Simple customizations to current designs are a lot easier for me to accommodate than custom requests that are for items not currently available. My schedule is highly variable from day-to-day so I don't want to have a blanket policy, as I sometimes find a sliver of time for special order requests. I would LOVE to work with everyone, but have to make sure to finish previous commitments first and keep a good balance for sanity sake.

So whatelse rounds out the typical day at Twigs & Honey lately?
1. We're still remodeling the back half of the house (so our home is a wreck and we don't have a working kitchen yet)
2. Constant order fulfillment - everyday (which could be a full-time+ job by itself)
3. Transitioning for new workers
4. Working with retailers
5. Press projects
6. All those huge projects I was talking about
7. Preparing for The Cream in LA (yeah!)
8. All the backend for that little new collection we just launched ;)
9. Answering the flood of emails we get daily
10. Trying to hold onto a snippet of time to stay healthy and happy with the family. :)

I have some business-y posts planned soon. I've been getting a flood of inquiries for business tips and advice and think it would be great to just do a nice post about commonly asked questions.

Long story short, expect some wonderful things in the next year and keep checking back for all sorts of updates. Thank you, everyone!!!!!!!!!

Comments

4 Responses to “Amazing last year”

  1. christina
    March 5, 2012 at 5:47 PM

    That is just such a beautiful head-piece

  2. Port Everglades shuttle
    June 12, 2012 at 6:07 AM

    "I have some business-y posts planned soon." - fingers crossed :)

  3. vencanice
    July 18, 2012 at 5:36 AM

    Fantastic presentation. All you show us are absolutly fantastik!

  4. Bella Via Photography
    July 18, 2012 at 12:55 PM

    This head-piece is so elegant. What a perfect finishing accent for a bride!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog