Racing & Birthdays!

Posted on | Thursday, January 19, 2012 | 3 Comments

Our family has a lot of birthdays in January! Mine, my dad's and my sister's husband, Sean. This past weekend, we had our birthday dinner at Claim Jumper in Clackamas, OR and ate TONS of good food and had a great time:


2012birthdaydiner2


2012birthdaydiner5


2012birthdaydiner1


After dinner, we went to Sykart in Tigard, OR for some awesome kart racing!


2012birthdaydiner7


Signing in and getting ready. Matt and I got memberships. Yes!


2012birthdaydiner11


Getting pumped up for the race! The karts at sykart can go over 40mph, all indoors!


2012birthdaydiner6


Getting on the helmet liner. So stylish!


results


Race results. I won!! Out of 10 racers in that race. :) Beat the 9hp faster kart with my 6hp. Matt got the best lap time in the next race and I got 2nd.
Kart racing is my new latest obsession. It's soooooo fun. Everyone should try it!
Thanks to my sis for the photos!

Comments

3 Responses to “Racing & Birthdays!”

  1. Content Director - Strong Female Leaders
    January 19, 2012 at 1:48 PM

    Looks like a fun birthday. That cake looks good.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

  2. Yumi
    January 20, 2012 at 5:25 PM

    You and your sister seriously have the most amazing skin! What are your secrets? :)

  3. Fui Lin Liew
    January 23, 2012 at 9:27 AM

    HHi... Myra... How about birthday at this Chinese New Year 2012... Jan 23...? Thanks...!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog