Crabbing and new friends

Posted on | Tuesday, November 1, 2011 | 1 Comment

This summer, Matt and I got to hang out with some new friends, James and Danielle, who I first met in San Diego last year. They were coming from Kentucky for a wedding in Washington. We had a great time exploring the area. We went on the Underground Tour in Seattle and did some crabbing:


220


218


Matt and I have been crabbing together since the first few months of dating, so it was definitely fun to show James and Danielle how it's done (their first time crabbing!). By the way, that was THE biggest red rock crab I've ever seen. :) Also, I find it funny that Matt & James were essentially wearing the same outfit. haha! We hope to see our new friends more in the future - perhaps in Kentucky next time. ;)

Comments

One Response to “Crabbing and new friends”

  1. Content Director - Strong Female Leaders
    November 1, 2011 at 2:23 PM

    Oh yum!

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog