What's New?

Posted on | Thursday, November 4, 2010 | 7 Comments

I've been experimenting a bit for the last few months on different textures, materials, dyeing techniques and other R&D for Twigs & Honey and I'm excited to unveil some of my projects at Little Winter this Saturday and Sunday at the Ace Hotel in Portland, OR.


Twigscent solid perfume lockets


Solid perfume lockets - great for gift giving.


new2


Petite blossom earrings.


new1


Gradient hand dyed feather necklace.

I will have lots of other pretty things for weddings, everyday, parties, gift giving, and more so please stop by this weekend and say, "Hello!"

Comments

7 Responses to “What's New?”

  1. brancoprata
    November 4, 2010 at 5:36 PM

    I wish i could stop by to see all the amazing things you do!! These look amazing!!

  2. Different By Design
    November 4, 2010 at 5:49 PM

    love the solid perfume lockets!!! let me know if any go up in the etsy shop!

  3. alison
    November 4, 2010 at 6:00 PM

    ooooo i love your hand dyed feather necklace myra!!! beautiful colours!

  4. Jade Sheldon
    November 4, 2010 at 6:06 PM

    Ooooo!! I have my eyes on that solid perfume. Hope I can make it!!

  5. Lizzie [Ten Thou Bride]
    November 4, 2010 at 6:08 PM

    that necklace is re-diculous!

  6. Lizzie [Ten Thou Bride]
    November 4, 2010 at 6:09 PM

    that necklace is re-diculous!

  7. Flora
    November 5, 2010 at 12:11 AM

    I wish I could be there to convey my warmest greetings. I feel sorry that I can not do that. That would be a great thing to see live these thy wonders... dreaming....

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog