The Honey Trees

Posted on | Monday, August 30, 2010 | 2 Comments

The Honey Trees

Photo credits: Simon Filip
I really love the amazing tunes coming from the indie group, The Honey Trees... and their name is just the best! ;) Becky, the lead vocalist, has such a unique and lovely voice. A mix of melancholy, dreamy and all things pretty. You must definitely check out The Honey Trees if you are not aware of them already. They are coming out with a new album very shortly and other surprises!
Remember "extra special"? Well, look where it landed...



Isn't she just a darling? More on this very soon! I cannot wait for their new album!
photo courtesy of Becky Filip

Comments

2 Responses to “The Honey Trees”

  1. Freck
    August 30, 2010 at 6:37 PM

    Oh she is soo darling! Very Zoey DeSchanel :)

  2. jensnowbird
    February 6, 2013 at 8:47 PM

    I love this! I am featuring her band on my blog. Did she buy that from you?

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog