DK Designs :: beautiful hydrangeas

Posted on | Tuesday, June 8, 2010 | 4 Comments

I just can't get enough of Diane's handmade clay flowers. Her business, DK Designs, is just lovely. I actually remember being home sick when I was working full time AND starting Twigs & Honey... I was watching the Martha Stewart Show and saw Diane's work (she instructed Martha!). Her flowers look sooo real. Recently, I asked her if she might be able to make me a set of her beautiful hydrangea flowers but for my hair because I wanted to wear them in France. She was sooooo sweet and made me two sets AND a gorgeous arrangement (photos to come!). Long story short, she has listed these lovely hair hydrangeas in her Etsy shop. You have to get a set!! They are the ones you see me wearing in our France photos. Get your own set HERE, HERE, HERE, or HERE.






photo credits: DK Designs

Comments

4 Responses to “DK Designs :: beautiful hydrangeas”

  1. DK Designs
    June 8, 2010 at 10:36 AM

    You're so sweet! Thank you for encouraging me to make them. :) I'm so honored to get to know you via Etsy and be among some AMAZING artisans in the wedding community! Will be sending you another package soon....

  2. Kosel Family
    June 8, 2010 at 10:48 AM

    Wow those are beautiful! Glad that you mentioned they were clay because I thought they were real!! They would look wonderful on a wedding cake too and then saveable even for wedding memories! :)

  3. Jade Sheldon
    June 8, 2010 at 12:04 PM

    OH my, they are so lovely!! I definitely need to look into getting a pair :)

    And how cool would it be to be on the Martha Stewart show and show Martha (the queen of all things creative) how to make something!!?

  4. Viva La Fashion
    June 10, 2010 at 5:07 PM

    omg. they're beautiful! :D

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives