New Etsy shop to visit

Posted on | Friday, January 8, 2010 | 2 Comments

My sister and I have been busy behind the scenes working on a new and exciting project that will be ready later this year. I think it's always great to work with family, don't you? Anyhow, that project is under wraps right now, but I promise to share with everyone as soon as it's ready along with another exciting something in the next few weeks. So many new things... I would also like to share that my sister has just opened up an Etsy shop! At the moment, there is the cutest embellished sweater listed. Please be sure to visit her shop as I'm sure she'll be filling it with lots of prettiness over the coming weeks/months. Here's the first item:




Cute, yes? You can view/purchase it HERE.
Visit Amy's Etsy shop HERE.

Comments

2 Responses to “New Etsy shop to visit”

  1. Freck
    January 11, 2010 at 10:05 AM

    So cute!!! Nice work!

  2. Noaki Jewelry
    January 12, 2010 at 11:43 AM

    OMG! So cute. Your whole family is ridiculously talented.

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives