Snowshoeing

Posted on | Monday, November 30, 2009 | No Comments

Last year, Matt got showshoes for me for Christmas and we finally got to go out yesterday. It was so lovely outside in the middle of the forest and surrounded by snow. Indy had such a wonderful time too. I think she felt right at home and we let her run around on her own for a little while. She is of course, much faster than we are in the snow. We were only holding her back:


IMG_8157


IMG_8167


15


IMG_8231


Indy was very distracted and only wanted to go play.


IMG_8180


Indy hears something...


IMG_8184


"Must bury my face!"


IMG_8218


IMG_8202


IMG_8207


IMG_8200


"Must bury my face, again!"


IMG_8192


"I see something!"


IMG_8211


"I'm a happy dog!"


IMG_8240


Whew! Tiring but so much fun... until next weekend!

Comments

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives