Indy's Birthday :: Turning 1

Posted on | Tuesday, September 8, 2009 | 3 Comments


"Who's birthday? It's my birthday? Pay attention to me!"



My Little Pony cupcake.



"Aw mom! Why do I have to wear this?"



"This hat is too ridiculous (Indy thinks she's in trouble because we made her wear this hat)!"



"Cupcake... I will pretend you don't exist (I'm really embarrassed by this hat)".



"I can't take it anymore... must eat!"



"Don't want to miss anything!"



And then there was none. Yum!

Comments

3 Responses to “Indy's Birthday :: Turning 1”

  1. Regina Mako
    September 8, 2009 at 9:40 PM

    aw, I love Indy, she's so cute! I know I've shown you a picture of my dog Momo, but here's another.

  2. {The Perfect Palette}
    September 9, 2009 at 12:55 PM

    we love your collection! your doggy is cute too!

  3. Unknown
    September 9, 2009 at 10:04 PM

    happy birthday indy. i miss her. you'll have to bring her over for christmas again. :)
    -big sis

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives