Real Bride :: Marisa

Posted on | Thursday, May 21, 2009 | 4 Comments

I love everything that comes out of the pretty little head of Marisa Ratliff (formerly Carta... yes, a Mrs. now!!). The logo on the top of this blog... her design! She just always gets it right and has this really refreshing and creative spin to all her work. I was so, so happy to get to know her while working with her throughout last year for pieces for her wedding. I am going to post more pictures on my website from her wedding soon, but for now, checkout all her loveliness with her hubby, Levi, on their big day earlier this year:


for 100 layer cake


for 100 layer cake


Levi & Marisa!


Levi & Marisa!


Levi & Marisa


Levi & Marisa!!!!!


Levi & Marisa!!!!!


for 100 layer cake


Levi & Marisa!!!!!


Levi & Marisa!!!!!


Levi & Marisa!!!!!


reception


I love all these wedding colors. Just perfect and dreamy! Every detail is so well thought out! Marisa's dress was gorgeous, wasn't it? I especially love the bridal party attire. Very unique. Thank you so much, Marisa, for all your help last year! I feel so fortunate to have gotten to know you!!
View more photos HERE
Be sure to visit Marisa's blog HERE.
Photo credits: Jeanne Ciasullo Photography & Makeup

Comments

4 Responses to “Real Bride :: Marisa”

  1. J. Christina Huh
    May 21, 2009 at 2:08 PM

    Her wedding is so picture perfect!!

  2. Amanda
    May 22, 2009 at 3:19 AM

    You're right- everything about this wedding is to die for! Especially that acorn. And the cake. And the hair accessories, of course!

  3. Marisa
    May 22, 2009 at 8:55 PM

    Myra, my sweetness :)
    Many, many thanks to you for posting some of our wedding photos! Everything you said was incredibly kind and thoughtful, and let me just tell you how much I appreciated meeting you and becoming your friend! Isn't it crazy, but we can kind of say we've known each other (sort of) for over a year now! Cool, eh? Anyway, thank you for making all of our hair adornments for the wedding, they were TOO perfect! Talk to you real soon! XOXO

  4. Teresa
    May 23, 2009 at 9:12 AM

    oh my gosh! This wedding is *gorgeous*! I love all of the special touches - she is a beautiful bride. Her handsome groom looked pretty dapper in his sneakers (love it!)!

    And that cake! :)

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives