Laptop.... kaput

Posted on | Wednesday, April 22, 2009 | 2 Comments

I have the WORST luck with laptops.
My "new" laptop was and is beyond repair... this happened Monday and all day Tuesday, I was completely without internet and computing capabilities. At the moment, it sits in pieces. I had to purchase/order a completely new laptop all day Tuesday and then had to work on trying to recover my putt-putt old hard drive... and then back up everything... and then download all my programs/drivers. Yuck. At this point, I've come to grips with the cost, but the time and sleep lost is the real stinker.

Long story short, I continue to be sorry for any delays. I have received a flood of inquiries this week and I am still trying to catch up on old messages. I am truly sorry if I have not yet responded to an email or convo. Please don't give up! I feel terrible about that! I am really hunkering down and pushing through as much work as I can everyday and I truly, truly want to work with everyone interested!!! Thank you to everyone for your persistence!!! It means the world to me!!!!
Annoying as it might be, please keep re-sending those messages... It really, helps me! I get buried each day with inquiries. Thank you for getting in touch again!!!! Sometimes, I will take names down for orders, but the details may take a bit longer to nail down (i.e. confirming design/color details), but rest assured, you are officially on the list and I'll get in touch! I will post an updated "in progress" list later this week.

Comments

2 Responses to “Laptop.... kaput”

  1. Anonymous
    April 22, 2009 at 8:45 AM

    Thank you Myra for the update. :-) I will continue to be patient...it's more then worth it!

    Sorry about the laptop...hopefully the new one will be good to you!

    Michelle
    (aka kiwiblossomdesigns on etsy)

  2. carleybean
    April 28, 2009 at 3:48 PM

    So aorry to hear about your laptop. What a headache! And I'll add my comment again :)

    I need a belt/sash like one on your website for my MAY 30, 2009 WEDDING! How can I get one?? Is it at all possible this late in the game??

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives