Vacation shoes

Posted on | Wednesday, March 18, 2009 | 1 Comment

J. Crew has a great "final sale" right now on these fantastic sandals. I just got them this past week for our vacation and I LOVE them. I am usually nervous to order shoes online because I'm so picky about fit, but these are so comfy. Much more so than flip flops. Plus, if you buy right now through March 21st, you get an extra 20% off by entering the code "extra20" at checkout. I got them for $49.99... but head over right now to get an additional $10 off!



Matt said they were "sexy"! Bonus!
Photo credits: J. Crew

Comments

One Response to “Vacation shoes”

  1. Julia
    March 23, 2009 at 12:31 PM

    ohhh I love those! a little more subtle than the gladiator sandals that are all over the place rightnow - you know you'll be wearing those way longer than the super strappy ones will be in!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives