Major Etsy shop update!

Posted on | Wednesday, February 25, 2009 | 3 Comments

I finally wrangled a bunch of pieces together and have completed an Etsy shop update. I listed 7 new pieces! Here are some of my favorites:




This piece is similar to the one worn by Holly. I received a ton of inquiries about it after her lovely wedding to Mario was posted on Snippet and Ink.



You must view more photos at the photographer's blog. Her dress was done by Elizabeth Dye!
Photo credits: Jonathan Canlas



Enjoy!

Comments

3 Responses to “Major Etsy shop update!”

  1. Cyd
    February 26, 2009 at 3:52 AM

    Thank you, Myra! I am so glad I checked the shop again this morning and I just ordered something perfectly lovely. I am so excited!

  2. Paul
    February 26, 2009 at 11:29 AM

    Holly and I are in awe of your new pieces. We especially like the very first image on this blog post. You keep pushing yourself as an artist and the pieces are becoming more and more elaborate. Your work is so elegant and we constantly tell our brides about your array of products -- they most often have already heard of you!! And to be honest, we are not surprised at all....

  3. Anonymous
    March 2, 2009 at 1:21 PM

    I love your stuff!! It's so beautiful!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives