Monday's shipments

Posted on | Monday, May 19, 2008 | 6 Comments


Some of the pieces I'll be shipping out today. This is like a graduation photo. The last time they'll be together.... but off to bigger and better things! And just like those old group photos, there are a few "not pictured". :)



I am thinking that if the mailman does not hate me yet, he will after today. There are three boxes among those for brides getting married this weekend! Congratulations!!

On a side note, I have a few huge orders to finish today and tomorrow and may take a little longer to get back to convos, but don't fret, I'll be in touch soon!
**Thank you Tiffany and all the other "T's" for waiting so patiently for me to finish the set! All your pieces are among those boxes!**

Comments

6 Responses to “Monday's shipments”

  1. Anonymous
    May 20, 2008 at 10:44 AM

    Gorgeous! I love, love how you've packed them in those little boxes! I'm already married but, heck, I want one, too! :)

  2. Truly Smitten
    May 20, 2008 at 2:15 PM

    Oh they are so incredibly BEAUTIFUL!!!! I WISH I had found you earlier!!!! I was searching and searching for a floral piece..eventually found one but yours is EXACTLY what I was looking for...Hmm...may I post you & your products on my blog? Thanks! http://trulysmitten.blogspot.com

  3. Anonymous
    May 20, 2008 at 3:39 PM

    Myra- I love that you compared the hair adornments lined up to a graduation photo! :) haha! Mine is probably the one blinking or with their mouth open!!! And while I think my mail man loves me, I do get this strange feeling the UPS guy isn't as fond of me! :) No need to thank us for our patience! Thank YOU for being so terrific!!! And thank God Micah (my baby) doesn't live with you! Those stacked up boxes wouldn't stand a chance! :)

    You might be getting some convos from my cousins Melanie and Jennifer. They are jealous and rightfully so :)

  4. boody
    May 20, 2008 at 6:44 PM

    Myra, you're going to need to hire an intern to help you out with your massive orders!!! haha.

    btw, I am not a small person, I wish! haha. I love to eat, but I try not to go crazy on the cupcake noshing. My friends were sad that i hadn't gained 30+ pounds from being around cupcakes all the time. Messed up, huh??!!?? hahha.

  5. Paul
    May 21, 2008 at 8:40 PM

    Look at you busy bee! All hail the wedding season has arrived...

  6. Eli. J Jewelry
    May 25, 2008 at 10:06 AM

    I wish I knew of you before I had my wedding!! Your pieces are beautiful!

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives