Laura Ryan Photography :: Thank You!

Posted on | Thursday, May 22, 2008 | 2 Comments

I thought that I would finally try to catch up tonight on some much deserved posts that I've been meaning to do for quite a while (more to come!).

I must say a huge THANK YOU to Laura Ryan Photography! Laura has been such a wonderful lady and photographer to work with and has supported me since I first started out on Etsy, which is way too flattering considering her work blows me away! A little while ago, she took a couple twigs & honey pieces on a journey with her to Vegas for WPPI and most recently, shot a "day after" session with one of her gorgeous clients, Jenn, who I had the pleasure of working with to create a special piece for the shoot. Here are a few of her amazing photos of twigs & honey pieces:



The beautiful Jenn with her now husband wearing a custom twigs & honey piece.



Another beautiful photo of Jenn and her twigs & honey hair piece.



Gorgeous!



The way too pretty, Monica, at WPPI.



Here is the talent herself! Doesn't she look so hardcore? I love this photo and snatched it off her flickr page. Photo credits go to the equally talented Monica Z Photography.



I also spotted this photo from her own 7-7-07 wedding! Okay, I'm so slow Laura! I didn't realize that you got married only a couple months before me! Doesn't she look absolutely amazing?!
Thank you SO much Laura for all your help and support. Someday... we need to get together! Good luck with your crazy wedding season line-up! You totally deserve it!!

On a side note, I have also updated some of the galleries on the official twigs & honey website. Some lovely new "real bride" photos!

Comments

2 Responses to “Laura Ryan Photography :: Thank You!”

  1. Anonymous
    May 23, 2008 at 10:58 AM

    These are great photos! They make me so excited to get married! :) Glad to see you had some time to post, Myra!

  2. laura
    May 29, 2008 at 4:23 PM

    Thanks so much for writing about me :) Love ya Myra!
    I think i am itching to order a twigs and honey headband soon :O

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives