Just a sneak peak.... Sumomo Suki, Sade Williams and Peter Walkowiak

Posted on | Sunday, March 9, 2008 | No Comments

I just couldn't resist but post a couple of the most gorgeous photos! It's oh, only 3 a.m. in the morning (if you factor in daylight savings) and I'm still plugging away as usual, but I simply had to leak some photos. I'm going to post more about this later. This photo was for a shoot for fashion designer, Dorothy Moore of sumomo suki and the photos were taken by the talented Peter Walkowiak of Peter W Photo and Sade Williams of Black Boxx Photography. Check back soon for more!


Comments

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives