Boutonniere line :: new twigs & honey creations

Posted on | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | 4 Comments

A few weeks ago, I got a most fabulous request from a bride who had just received her custom twigs & honey hair piece. She asked me if I could create the boutonnieres for the groom and groomsmen (7 total)! It was impeccable timing, as I was planning to dive into boutonnieres for quite sometime. Since I had been so busy with custom hair pieces, I never had a good chance, but thanks to a sweet bride's request, I'm pleased to announce the addition of the twigs & honey boutonniere line! This particular order was and is designed around the bride's hair piece. I am currently working on completing the set, but check my Etsy shop every once and a while to see the latest additions. I'm so excited about this set! Also soon to be listed in my Etsy shop, several larger bridal party sets (5 to 8 piece orders), requests from brides of all different tastes. You won't want to miss seeing these larger, coordinated pieces for some inspiration on pulling together your overall wedding day looks. By the way, the individual in the photos below is actually Matt and not me this time. I shamelessly asked my better half to "model" the new boutonniere line, if you were wondering. :)



Comments

4 Responses to “Boutonniere line :: new twigs & honey creations”

  1. boody
    March 26, 2008 at 9:09 PM

    It looks great against the yellow tie!!! Seriously myra, I am going to buy one of your creations one day! They are beautiful! Let me sell some more cupcakes first. haha. I'm doing a wedding this weekend and I know the bride would've LOVED your pieces. If only i had known sooner!!! Her wedding is going to be vintage/goth/romantic.

  2. Laura
    March 27, 2008 at 8:15 PM

    OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BRIDES ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS!!!
    Sorry for the caps!!!!

  3. boody
    March 27, 2008 at 11:00 PM

    I would totally give you at least 100 cupcakes!!! hahah.

  4. onesmallstar
    April 2, 2008 at 4:31 PM

    myra, you are *so* talented -- the custom work you've been posting on etsy recently is just gorgeous! makes me want to just get myself a fancy headpiece, you know, to wear around the office. these are a *great* idea!
    :) jen
    etsy wedding

Twigs & Honey products

Brand new! Myra Callan Bridal line

Purchase my new book through Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble

t&h_shop Photobucket

Some love

Portland Bride & Groom  Loves Us!

Search This Blog

Archives